Please get pictures of yourselves and 944's to Joe Paluch.

Tim Comeau

Let's fill in the gaps on the driver listing page, ok? It doesn't matter if the car is finished or not. A head to chest shot of each new driver (in his suit)would be great!

Timmy, I already have shots of Dylan.

The Car

DylanS-08.jpg

and driver

DylanS.jpg

so he is off the hook.

Now if he could only drive as fast as his mouth we might have new so cal series Champ!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody get a fire extinguisher! Dylan, in the picture of you there's my 3-layer suit right next to you. Maybe it's too late? Talk about flaming someone.............that was spontaneous combustion!

Now all you other guys stop laughing and get those pics in to Joe asap.

Now if he could only drive as fast as his mouth we might have new so cal series Champ!

Oh SNAP!!!! That's just horrible. I know, gots to take it as well as ya gives it!!!

Here's a prediction for you, I will beat the current Willow track record this year which is currently I think about a 1:38.5 set by Mr. Tim. How's that for stepping up?

Here's another car pic, cause now it has black wheels for that stealthier look.

my944_08_02.jpg

Later,

Dylan.

The wheels look great. Black like the old RSR's. But I think you should paint each wheel half red, half white. That would be WILD. I had planned on painting my wheels too.

It's for sure that my track records at Willow, Fontana, and Button Willow will fall. Because now I have a full suspension!

Come on guys! Jump into your driving suits, fix your hair and put on your makeup. Then have the wife or a friend take a head and shoulders picture of you to email to Joe Paluch. I want the blanks on his drivers page filled in asap. I'm using this page to refer people to when they want to find out about the series. Sponsors, Advertisers? New drivers?

They'll ask, "How many cars and drivers in your series?" Help me show them that we're real and we're not teenagers!

HELP ME..........TO HELP YOU....................

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

• 3 weeks later...