Recaro GT2/GT3 seats/brackets/Sparco harnesses/SSR comps

Mike B

I have 2 Recaro bucket seats. These are the EXACT same seats you would find (as option) in a Porsche GT2/GT3. The only difference, they are the AFTERMARKET Recaro's and not the OE Porsche part numbers. Instead of leather, they are the standard cloth you would find on any other Recaro seat. The shell was originally red from Recaro but was later painted silver (excellent finish, automotive painter). These are currently in my race prepped Integra.

These seats retail from Recaro dealers for nearly ~$1800.00 piece w/o brackets! I understand these are not new and I am not asking near that for both. Will only sell in PAIRS. They come with Recaro side mounts and I have E46 slider brackets (both) as an option.

I am asking $2900 + shipping for seats (pair with the side mounts).

If you have an E46, I will sell the the optional SLIDER brackets for $100

brake.jpg

SSR Comps - 17x7.5 5x114.3 +42 offset (64.1mm ring - removeable) - 2 of the wheels are flawless, 1 wheel has curbrash, 1 wheel is slightly bent on the inside of the wheel, gunmetal face/polished lip - $1100 + shipping

3" Sparco harnesses, NEW, 1 race, 5 pt harnesses with blue camlock, expiration date I believe is 2010? I have to verify. Shoulder harness is the longer of the 2 options. $400 (pair) + shipping

• 1 month later...