Ford Contingency - Pictures at track before your competition session

Magus2727

I am at my first event of the season and have taken pictures.  I only will be qualifying for the Regional Championship contingency as my class (ST6) is not part of the event contingency program (yet... ;-) )

is there a place to send in the pre season pictures when I wont be sending in my claim until October if I qualify point wise at the end of the season?  Or do I just make sure I hold on to these and then also keep all subsequent event contingency pictures and submit my April pictures in October when I complete my form?  

I have already registered with Ford performance and received their sticker packet and applied the decals they provided for these pictures.

Thank you,

Chris

• 6 months later...

@Aldrin V.I have submitted my year end regional championship for the Utah Region ST6 Class.  It did not allow for me to upload multiple sets of pictures so I included the ones from the last event that the regional had.  I am not sure what to do with the Earlier in the season pictures or if they are needed for the contingency.  I summitted the form on October 16th and want to follow up to see if anything else is needed as I have not heard anything back other than the initial confirmation. 

Thank you!