TT Podium Finishers

Racerboy

Does NASA TT winners in 1st,2nd and 3rd in each class get to go to the podium for a trophy and pictures? Not that I plan on being there, but thought this would be nice to see if it is not already being done.

I thought this would be good so people could send pictures/results to their sponsors or prospective sponsors. I have a few sponsors myself and just in case I somehow manage to place well, I would like to be able to offer my sponsors a picture/results.

Thanks for any info,

Aaron Quine

TTA Corvette #121

OH/IN Region Member/Instructor

My main sponsor is Visa, and I really think they would prefer a check that month instead of a picture of me up on some podium next to your ugly mug.

That being said, I'll be there with my camera just to document this historic event.

- Markus

My main sponsor is Visa, and I really think they would prefer a check that month instead of a picture of me up on some podium next to your ugly mug.

That being said, I'll be there with my camera just to document this historic event.

- Markus

Visa is your sponsor too? I hope to make a podium someday so I can take you up on that ugly mug shot offer. HA HA!

• 2 weeks later...
  • National Staff

Hey Dave Royce, maybe we could get Markus Freemal to take pictures after the event at Mid-Ohio's Winners circle. I will also have my camera and volunteer to take pictures as well and post them. Those pictures from the other regions TT events look very professional.

Congrats to all those winners,

Aaron Quine

TTA Corvette #121

OH/IN Member-Instructor

BUT - how can I take pix of the winner's circle when I'm in it at the same time?!?

Just kidding - I'd love to shoot pix, maybe end of day Saturday we can do some. Aaron I'll put you in charge of bringing the trophy girls.

- Mark

Don't worry, I will take your picture if you are in the winners circle. Yeah, when do you have time to take pictures of yourself and your car anyway? I will have my friends down filming and taking pictures, I will tell them to look out for your car and get some footage.

See ya soon,

Aaron Quine

Corvette TTA #121

OH/IN Member-Instructor

Yeah, when do you have time to take pictures of yourself and your car anyway?

I don't get pix of me, but I usually skip 2 TT sessions so I can get pix of you fools. I will also be down Friday afternoon just to get pix. So make sure that Vette is all shined up.

- Mark