Equivalent NASA Class ? ? ?

MVT

In the SouthEast Division SCCA, there is a 'regional-only' class recognized called SP (Super Production - SPO, SPU)

Was wondering if there was an equivalent or at least similar class in NASA TT. Or would I need to try to use the TT calculator to try and figure out where my car fits?

Rules for this class are:

Super Production O & U (SPO & SPU)

January 1997 this class was accepted Division wide as a catch all for closed wheel vehicles from other road racing series and as a place for unique creations to have a venue in which to get track time. Vehicles must not be otherwise classed in the GCR/Category

Specifications. The displacement separation for Over O (2500cc and above) and Under U (2499cc and below) [Effective Jan. 2003] and all Turbo or Supercharged vehicles will run in SP O.

Series vehicles must conform to configuration safety rules of the series (owners responsibility to show proof). All non series vehicles must at a minimum comply with safety specifications as published in the SCCA GCR and GT / Production Specifications. Some divisions call this class IT"E".

Note: 2005 GCR.17.1.10 pg.98 Super Production Class (Regional Class Only). Cars which exceed the preparation limitations of the applicable Production or GT Specifications but which meet the general regulations of Section 17 of the GCR for Production/GT category cars”.

My car would probably be lumped into the unique creations bunch as it is not from other road racing series

• National Staff
In the SouthEast Division SCCA, there is a 'regional-only' class recognized called SP (Super Production - SPO, SPU)

Was wondering if there was an equivalent or at least similar class in NASA TT. Or would I need to try to use the TT calculator to try and figure out where my car fits?

Use the TT Calculator to help you class the car, unless it has an engine swap or was an OEM N.A. car switched to forced induction (in either of those cases, e-mail me with details).