NorCal Permaent Number

BlkStook

BlkStook..........

We really have not had the need for permanent numers in NorCal thus far. We have simply used the "first come, first served" method.

Nevertheless, give me the number you would like and I can reserve it for you.............. provided it is not already being used by one of our regular participants. We are in the midst of our third season of TT in NorCal. Have you ever competed with us in the past?

Regards,

John

• National Staff
Good question. Better yet, how does one go about getting a general NASA permanent number so we can run multiple classes w/o the duct tape????

You generally get a permanent number for one of those classes (like TT since it is certainly the largest of any of the classes), but also check for conflicts with the other potential classes you will be running in (in your region). Obviously, with 11 NASA regions and a lot of classes there are going to be duplicates between regions. So, you just get your number for your region, and if you travel to another region and there is a major number conflict, use some tape to add a 1, or change a number temporarily.

Greg, is there a list somewhere of SoCal TT numbers?? I'm trying to find something that will cross over between TT and SU without a conflict. Thanks!!

Greg, is there a list somewhere of SoCal TT numbers?? I'm trying to find something that will cross over between TT and SU without a conflict. Thanks!!

Would be nice to get the drivers, cars, and numbers back up on the website like we had before with the SoCal TT site...