Lifted Chevy Truck over 11k invested! Must sell or trade?

uberklasse

'96 Chevy C2500 ext bed, ext cab with big vortec v-8,(gets about 11-12miles while towing though!) gator ramp, painted black with 3 clear coats, spray in bedliner and warranty (completed 6 weeks ago). Great tow vehicle with trailer brake and new wiring. Very dependable with 160k long freeway miles. Only problem I have ever had was the radiator and I replaced with an upgraded heavy duty unit...no problems. Also the mechanic noticed some weeping at the water pump so I also replaced it.

4 wheel parts just installed a 3 inch lift kit and entire new front end including upper and lower controls arms, bushings and ball joints.

No nonsense truck that is great for motorcycles, karts, work or towing race cars.

OEM steel rims, but I will also include a set of H2 take offs for the right price or deal.

I will also have a 40 ft. Haulmark Edge Gooseneck trailer for sale in a short while (see other ad) so I would be open to stacker trades for truck and trailer. Truck does NOT have goose neck or 5th wheel setup...currently set up for tag trailer only

JASON WILBERDING

UBERKLASSE-Upper Class Vehicle Sales