40 foot Haulmark Edge Gooseneck with Living Quarters..trade?

uberklasse

Trailer will be in Southern CA at the end of this week and the deal I had from it fell through(guy going through divorce etc.)

It is a 40' long trailer that is split up with 20' of living quarters, and 20' of work space. The living quarters has a full queen size bed in the gooseneck, 2 piece bath, and a fold down dinette. It also has a screen door and plenty of storage, and a microwave! The workspace is at the rear with an RV style door seperating the two. It has a painted plywood floor as well as white aluminum finished side walls. The entire trailer is wired and able to plug into generator or shore power. It also has a rear side door along with the ramp door.

It will have a new door skin and 24 inch plating all the way around as I am having this done by Haulmark dealer while back in the midwest.

I can e-mail pictures

It's hard to estimate a price since it has full living quarters but I would sell for 13,900k (firm) as it is priced for a quick sale. Once it is in So Cal the price will go up. This is a lot of trailer for the money and if you compare to cheap toy haulers OR enclosed trailers that are less than 30 feet you will see this is a steal. I will also trade (plus cash from me) for a 2-3 car gooseneck stacker. It would make a great toy hauler in addition to race car trailer because a family can easily sleep and or camp in it!>listing is also on racingjunk.com with pictures

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

price is now reduced to $12,500....I have to pay another non-refundable rent payment at the end of month.

with my toterhome it's $300/month!!

• 2 months later...

no and I just posted it this weekend at Buttonwillow for $10,900

If it doesn't sell shortly, I am going to rip out the lq's and make it a 2 car trailer.

...If it doesn't sell shortly, I am going to rip out the lq's and make it a 2 car trailer.

Damn. I wouldnt do that. It has got to sell sooner or later....will any trailer dealers take it in? How about craigs list and ebay.?

Best of luck. Nice trailer as much as I can tell.

I have a dealer that will take it in, but you know the drill...it's all about the $$. They either lowball me on the trailer and give me a "break" on the one they are selling OR offer me a higher trade in and not a "break" on what I want.

Either way, I think I am going to make it a 2 car trailer this weekend.

I have a dealer that will take it in, but you know the drill...it's all about the $$. They either lowball me on the trailer and give me a "break" on the one they are selling OR offer me a higher trade in and not a "break" on what I want.

Either way, I think I am going to make it a 2 car trailer this weekend.

Is this trailer for sale? If so, how much?

How long is the storage area?

• 1 month later...