Dyno Cert Question

Redline S2K

Sorry if this has been covered someplace and I missed it.  I have the page that was filled out by the dyno operator, and I exported the AVG hp using the calculator under the TT/ST section, but I'm not really following how to complete this section of the Dyno cert "Regardless of the method, you must circle or highlight each of the 250 RPM data points above and below Max HP on the entire 50 RPM v HP data output table printout and submit those pages". 

If you're using the highest data points to get the Avg HP calculation you need a printout of the RPM vs HP data in 50 RPM increments. Take the print out that has the RPM data points and circle 250 RPM above and below the RPM at max HP to get all your points. 

ie if your max HP is 350 HP at 6000 RPM then go to 5750 and 6250 and circle those points along with the HP at those points. Keep doing that until l you have your highest  3,5, or 7 data points. Put those into the sheet and divide to get your HP number.

Edited by Christian944

7 hours ago, Christian944 said:

If you're using the highest data points to get the Avg HP calculation you need a printout of the RPM vs HP data in 50 RPM increments. Take the print out that has the RPM data points and circle 250 RPM above and below the RPM at max HP to get all your points. 

ie if your max HP is 350 HP at 6000 RPM then go to 5750 and 6250 and circle those points along with the HP at those points. Keep doing that until l you have your highest  3,5, or 7 data points. Put those into the sheet and divide to get your HP number.

The rpm vs hp data, is that just a rescaled export from the dynojet program?

• National Staff
7 hours ago, Redline S2K said:

Ok. I'll contact my dyno operator and see if they can email that to me. Thank you.

If you have the free winpep download and you have the actual Dyno file, you can do the export yourself.