Anyone know the schedule for the Sept Infineon enduro?

Allegro Racing

Being on a Sunday is a bit odd and is it really a day race?

Anyone know what time it's supposed to start?

thanks for the heads up. I had assumed the enduro was on saturday. this will likely change my plans if it is indeed on sunday. to far to tow on sunday night after a 3 hour enduro. hopefully this is a misprint and the enduro is actually on saturday.

Yeah, that struck me as a bit odd but IIRC when we used to race the honda in E2 in Nor. Cal., the Enduros were on Sunday then too.

With a test-day on Friday, that's going to be a 5 day race "weekend" with towing from/to LA. But to race at Infineon for a change will be worth it and to not have to deal with headlights would also be geat.

might make it impossible for some of us. My volunteer crew can't take friday and monday off of work. I like to use sunday as my travel day home. well I there is Thunderhill. I better check the dates this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Team SRC will also be passing on this event. A late start home on Sun and then a Wed flight to Mid-Ohio for the big show is just to much. To bad as I was really looking forward to running this event-

See you NorCals guys in Dec.

we are rethinking this one, as we are not going to mid ohio. I sure wish they would reschedule the enduros to saturday. Shawn have fun at the National Championships and I guess we'll see you at Buttonwillow.

Thanks Tim - Just going as a vendor, although w/ the new PT class I might be looking at getting the Enduro Car classified to run in sprints.

See ya soon-

what about an enduro national champion? I might tow cross country for a 4 hour night enduro at mid ohio. Good luck and we'll see you at the next one.