GT3 Nissan 240SX

rikgray

2001 Nissan 240SX SCCA GT3 lightweight. Nationally competitive car. Excellent condition. Two Rebello L20b motors, one 0 hours new. 50 MM Mikunis (no restrictors) at 1850 lb with driver, 1685 lb dry. 11.89 1/4 @ 118. Several lap records at Buttonwillow. Two 5 speed dog type race transmissions: Schwitters & Saenz. Speedway Quick Change Mini diff w/Variloc. Carbon body & interior. Latest Neely tube frame chassis. AP brakes. Koni adjustable coilovers. 8 Panasports. Many mechanical and body spares. Car has California DMV Kit Car Registration. I love this car, but my work schedule precludes racing for the rest of the year. So rather than collect rust, it's for sale (way less than parts cost) $40,000 everything.

email: rik at zpeedz dot com[/img]

• 7 months later...

Wait. So this is a 2001 Nissan 240SX, which would make it an S15:

11542mg8uh.th.jpg

Well, it would have the chassis of an S15 but the 240SX's production was stopped in 1998 in the states as an S14. And 240SX would mean it had a 2.4 liter KA24D(E) but this has a L20B. There was never an S15 made with a 2.4 liter either anywhere. In Europe it would be a 200SX but it came with the same engine as in Japan, the SR20DET.

So is it a 240SX base, (tube frame chassis), with an S15 body and a Datsun motor?

I am so confused. Do you have pictures? I'll PM you my e-mail address.

• 2 weeks later...
Wait. So this is a 2001 Nissan 240SX, which would make it an S15:

11542mg8uh.th.jpg

Well, it would have the chassis of an S15 but the 240SX's production was stopped in 1998 in the states as an S14. And 240SX would mean it had a 2.4 liter KA24D(E) but this has a L20B. There was never an S15 made with a 2.4 liter either anywhere. In Europe it would be a 200SX but it came with the same engine as in Japan, the SR20DET.

So is it a 240SX base, (tube frame chassis), with an S15 body and a Datsun motor?

I am so confused. Do you have pictures? I'll PM you my e-mail address.

no no no....the gt3 cars are complete tube frame cars that just have a body to look like a 240. If i am correct it also runs a 4cyl engine but not anything factory Nissan an L20 or somethig nalong those lines. Not an S15 by anymeans, just do a google search for GT3 240sx and you weill see exactly what i am talking about.

• 12 years later...