Gloves

BQuicksilver

After a few moderate issues with sweaty hands last year late into a session I'm thinking about picking up a set of gloves to see if I like the feel. Of course they're not cheap so I'd like to hear a few critical reviews before making the purchase. I've tried on a few Impact/GForce gloves and didn't like the feel but know my size now.

I'd like something with nomex that I could wear with a suit in the future, but with a light/thin nature to avoid feeling disconnected from the controls.

I just use Franklin batting gloves. They're very light, thin, ventilated so that you don't sweat, and they're inexpensive. They last a long time, too, if you just use them for driving. I haven't found anything that I like better for track use.

I use Pyrotect. I never notice them getting sweaty when I drive, but if I don't leave them sort of spread out between sessions they can be sort of icky when I put them on again.