EVERY RUNNING SOCAL 944-SPEC CAR AT FONTANA. SEE ROLL CALL.

Tim Comeau

EVERYBODY! If you don't have your racing license, you can enter in one of the HPDE (time trial) groups. The car doesn't have to be fully prepared for you to have a blast and hang out with us. You don't have to buy a set of TOYO TIRES for the HPDE entries. Just bring your 944 as is, preferably with the correct decals, and have fun. This is a great track and close to home!

We can share hotel rooms to keep the costs of the weekend down.

I know a great steakhouse about 10 minutes away, right across the street from the hotel (just a short stagger!)

I'll bring some good beer AND I've been working on gathering door prizes for all of our 944-spec drivers.

The event is on March 6-7.

Who needs numbers, other decals, NASA driving suit patch, etc?

ALSO,..............Come on guys! Jump into your driving suits, fix your hair and put on your makeup. Then have the wife or a friend take a head and shoulders picture of you to email to Joe Paluch. Please get him a picture of your car, too. It doesn't matter what shape it's in. You can replace the picture later, like I did. I want the blanks on his drivers page filled in asap. I'm using this page to refer people to when they want to find out about the series. Sponsors, Advertisers? New drivers?

They'll ask, "How many cars and drivers do you have in your series RIGHT NOW?" Help me show them that we're real and we're not teenagers!

HELP ME..........TO HELP YOU....................

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Edited by Guest

Tim-

I need decals, patches, etc. I already have car numbers but it sounds like you want standardized ones a certain place mentioned in another thread?

I'll get pics to Joe by this weekend.

I'll be at Fontana that weekend, as I plan on making my racing debut there. Backmarkers look out!

Excellent news , Tom! Can I order the # 16 car some number plates and your name for the windshield, or have you already done that? I'll put them on perfectly for you if you want also(free). You choose where you want the one on the hood. And a big thanks for getting your pics to Joe Paluch! It makes a difference!

OK , SO HERE'S WHERE THE ROLE CALL WILL BE LISTED FOR FONTANA

1. Comeau #22 driving "The Convict" car in women's underwear!

2. Benbow #56 driving his new car

3. Sorensen #70 driving "The Lowenbrau Special"

4. Yousko #57 driving the red "Heinz- 57" ketchup car

5. Wilberding #08 driving "the "Tetris" car

6. Spargo #16 driving his new car

7. Boles #25 driving the "Team Ghetto Boy" car.

8. Thompson #03 driving the Other "Team Ghetto Boy" car

9. Ray/Wright #69 driving their new white and blue car (my old car!)

10. Puddester #11 driving "Moby Dick."

11. Marguglio #62 driving the beautiful "Mobil One" car.

12. Rickard #83 driving the new yellow "Black Forest "car.

possibles?

Bernheim # 66 driving "the Death Mobile" from Animal House.

Grow #30 driving his sapphire car.

Foley #59 driving his new white car

Steele # 86 driving the new "AUTOBAHN" car.

Reitman # 99 driving his new car.

Wister # ?

PLUS any other 944's we can get into the HPDE Groups!

How about some PHX Group racers?

Edited by Guest

Not sure if my car will still be the Tetris mobile. I am thinking of doing some paint work depending on how much time I have available.

I am trying to think of some different paint schemes.

Jason, that would make me happier than a pig in $hit! Please do come out on TOYO TIRES! I want you legal and in the class results.

Thanks a ton for helping me build the class out here. That's what you're doing when you PHX Group guys show up.

Dude put that wife of yours in place.. Go yo .. woman watch the kids I need to play!! ..

Then leave and go to the track! Wifes are for suckers!!!

Jason