Still Room in TT for Mid Ohio 7/7-7/9

John Graber

We still have a few spaces in the HPDE4/TT group for the July Mid Ohio event. It would be a great time for some of you guys within a day or so to make the trip and scout out the track. Even the veterans could use some time on the new pavement. I was there this week and I can tell you it's changed since April. They have applied sealer in a few spots and it has changed the grip in both wet and dry.

John

P.S. For anyone who comes from out of the OH/IN & Midwest Regions I will share my highly confidential and newly aquired track notes from the Mid Ohio School.

I will likely sign up for test days on tuesday and wed. but the monday school was just to much money for me to justify.

I was talking about our July event in two weeks, not the September Championship week. Come on, it's not too far. Actually I'm heading to Charlotte tomorrow morning on my way to Hilton Head. Staying at the Fairfield Inn Arrowood.

John

I'd like to run in TT in July, but I don't think I'm quite ready yet. MO will be my first event in HPDE 4. I'll be ready before the year is out though!

John,

My brother and I will probably see you in August. I doubt we'll run TT though since we'll be in a Neon rental or the like.

Can't get out before national week with a 3 week old.

I am getting tons of wife greif as it is can't imagine if I left now for a 4 day weekend.