FS 96 F250 diesel great tow truck

Trigun7469

I found the right car need to sell my truck as you can see its priced to sell, $5,500 is a steal of a deal. The rust isn’t bad add a bed liner and it will look great.

1996 Ford F-250

7.3L Turbo Diesel

Mileage: 202,000

Price: $5,500 FIRM!

Fuel-Type: Diesel

Dual Tanks

XL package with upgrades

4x4

5 speed

Recently replaced items:

Oil and Fuel filters, Engine pulleys, belts, starter, rear drums and breaks, clutch master cylinder bearing.

This truck has had just two owners, is in great mechanical condition and has primarily highway miles. The seats are upgraded to XLT cloth. The front bumper has been replaced with a chrome bumper. The rear bumper was replaced with a heavy duty hitch. The only thing that I would suggest is to replace the Clutch pressure plate in the near future. The truck has no fluid leaks; the turbo engine has excellent pickup and offers a reliable ride. I also wanted to add that this truck was used for 2 years to plow a few customers driveways so it pretty much has everything except a blade. So this truck will easily pay for itself

Email [email protected]

pics

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trigun7469/detail?.dir=mail&.dnm=10cbre2.jpg&.src=ph

• 3 weeks later...