FS: Slightly used Hoosier racing slicks **price droped**

89lsintegra

Hey guys i know im new here and its kinda crappy to make your first post on a forum a FS thread but i already cant keep up with the ones im on, and i apologise but anyways, Ive got a set of 205/55/14 Hoosier R3S04's that have been mounted/balanced on a set of stock aluminum 91 integra gs (4x100 bolt pattern) wheels for sale, they have been used for only 3 auto x events and worked amazing, great grip and very predictable. The only reason im selling them is because the winged warrior race kinda killed my street tires so that takes priority over a race tire. Im asking for $300 for all 4/with wheels plus shipping (will deliver locally). if your iffy about buying from someone new you can check out the same item for sale on my other forumns and ask around about me if you like.

http://indycarz.com/viewtopic.php?t=34539&highlight=

http://g1teg.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=25776&highlight=

anyways sorry again about this being my first post but thanks for taking the time to read this

r3so4-2.jpg

r3so4-1.jpg

r3so4.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Price droped to $250 plus shipping or i will deliver within about an hour or so of indianapolis or Richmond IN.

Edited by Guest

You may want to change that to $250 PLUS Shipping.

Just a suggestion.

oh sorry thanks, thats what i thought i had in there but i was kinda tired last night. thanks again

• 3 weeks later...