New Member, 2nd post

uberklasse

Hi, my name is Jason Wilberding and I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I will be going by Uberklasse (the name of my business) and am very excited to be a part of what looks like a growing group of car lovers and racers.

I have been in and out of various car Clubs since moving to So Cal six years ago. POC, PCA AND BMWCCA most notably. I have also participated in numerous track days at Buttonwillow, Willow Springs and Irwindale along with attending Jim Hall Kart school and Skip Barber 3 day Racing School at Laguna Seca (experience of a lifetime).

I have 2 young boys 5mos. and 3 1/2yrs. old so the past 3 to 4 years were very hit and miss when it comes to driving. I almost started in the Miata Spec Series a year or so back with Dylan Scott. He told me about the 944 spec, but I was pretty distracted at the time. After taking his car out for a few laps on the Streets track, I soon realized that I don't need 300+hp to have fun!

I plan on attending Fontana in March and seeing a lot of you at different events and on this forum in the future.

thanks,

Jason

Oh yeah, looks like I will be taking over Dylan's number (#08)

I'll say you were distracted, I must have tried to convince you to come race the 944's a dozen times since getting started myself last year! Problem now will be when you pass my lap times in that car, DOH!!!

Glad you came to join us.

Dylan.

Yeah Dylan is O.K. for an Aussie!! And just think his driving is almost as quick as his wit!!

Welcome - And when you get your lic Timmy will say "Welcome to the show!!"

Eric

And not until then.......................But I look forward to the day. I love saying that to newly licensed drivers......."WELCOME TO THE SHOW!"