Codrivers Wanted

Knestis

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks like we might be adding a second car to our current effort - either another VW Golf or a 3-series BMW. We might also be able to work out a "ride sharing" program with a west-coast team, where I trade a seat for the 25 hours for equal time in east-coast enduros...

Homestead Miami, FL - 12 hours

Summit Point, WV - 12 hours

Nelson Ledges, OH - 24 hours

Virginia International Raceway - 13 hours

We each get to run races on the other side of the country, without dragging trailers all over the world! If you are interested, get in touch by email - kirk.knestis (at) evaluand.com

Kirk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've costed out seats and have at least one available for each of the six events on our calendar - http://it2.evaluand.com/gti/events07.php - so if you want more information, get in touch.

We can do a screamin' deal for half of the NASA 3.5 hours at VIR in February, since we have a lot of rubber left from the cold-weather 13 Hours - $800 for the right qualified shoe, unless you have a burning desire for brand new Hoosiers.

Kirk

I know this car VERY well boys and girls ......Very well prepared, excellent handling, comfortable to drive and great car owner !!

This car can win its class in any enduro it's entererd in........great crew, great prep.........

believe me the seats will go fast....don't wait !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...