NASA Decals and Patches Required for Nationals?

GAC

Will TT be required to run these, Greg?

IMPORTANT

OK, we are going to require NASA Decals on the TT cars. They will need to have one on the front, one on the rear, and one on each side of the car. They can be placed on the windows if desired. Drivers that wear a driving suit will be required to have a NASA patch on the suit. Greg G.

I would think so.

I think D@n is required to have them.

I think Shawn is required to refer to Ted's car as "White Lightning VW Beater."

• Members
I would think so.

I think D@n is required to have them.

I think Shawn is required to refer to Ted's car as "White Lightning VW Beater."

Listen up, Vee Daub in da haus.....

The Flame.... .

• National Staff

TT cars will be required to have "professional" appearing numbers and letters. I will check on the NASA stickers, but I don't see why we shouldn't have them on the TT cars. Perhaps we can allow them to be placed on the windows for those that want easy removal for the street. If you have a driver's suit, I don't see why you shouldn't have a NASA patch on it. However, I'll check with Bryan on the official word on all of this.

• Members
If you have a driver's suit, I don't see why you shouldn't have a NASA patch on it. However, I'll check with Bryan on the official word on all of this.

If we have to put them on our suits, we might forget to pick them up from the alterations place...

And don't forget kids, it's not nice to mess with Mother Nature

Edited by Guest

• Members
Won't the tatoo on Greg's forehead be good enough?

Naw, that Tatoo on his foehead says BUM FIGHT!

Besides, you kaint reads it when he is wearing his brain bucket!

Better gets a patch!

• National Staff

IMPORTANT

OK, we are going to require NASA Decals on the TT cars. They will need to have one on the front, one on the rear, and one on each side of the car. They can be placed on the windows if desired. Drivers that wear a driving suit will be required to have a NASA patch on the suit.

• National Staff
Where can we get NASA patches? I've only seen the stickers...

Patches can be obtained from your Regional Director (and at the next track event). If you aren't going to another event before the Championships, e-mail [email protected] and [email protected] and I'm sure they can arrange for you to purchase them and have them mailed to you.

• National Staff
Are there decals that don't say "Pro Racing" available?

Jody, I haven't seen any other stickers yet. I suppose we might allow you to cut off the "Pro Racing" if you are worried about your "street status" and photos on the net, etc.

Are there decals that don't say "Pro Racing" available?

Jody, I haven't seen any other stickers yet. I suppose we might allow you to cut off the "Pro Racing" if you are worried about your "street status" and photos on the net, etc.

I'm not worried about that, it never gets on the street. "Pro Racing" just has a poser ring to it since we're not actually W2W.

I'll put whatever is required on the car. I even let an old fat girl down at the Dairy Queen sit on it once.

• Members
I'll put whatever is required on the car. I even let an old fat girl down at the Dairy Queen sit on it once.

Just dont forget to take the mod points for the custom Aero modifications!

A ricer friend of mine told me stickers = +5hp.

So - are NASA stickers free in the rules? Or is it an extra points assessment?

- Markus