See you all at VIR tommorrow..or Friday

Red Tornado

I'll be wearing down the track on Friday.

changed brake pads and new toyo's on the car so ready to wear them down.

I'll be at the track on Saturday AM most likely unless I somehow get out of work early enough on Fri, doubtful.

Chris, will you be around at the beggining of the day? my TT license card didn't show up so I may need your endorsement or whatever....

I'll be at the track on Saturday AM most likely unless I somehow get out of work early enough on Fri, doubtful.

Chris, will you be around at the beggining of the day? my TT license card didn't show up so I may need your endorsement or whatever....

You're not on the national TT license holders list I got from Greg Greenbaum dated 7/25. When did you send your stuff in?

We can handle this at the Sat AM TT drivers meeting (just after the all hands meeting) if not beforehand. I'll be there Friday by 5pm, with the only green 4-door M3 in attendance

Jon

I think Julie just sent it in so not surprised it's not in yet.

werd

I completed it and turned it in at CMP when I was officially signed off on... gave her the check and everything

She told me she fowarded my info and the fact that I was approved over to you guys at NASA-MA so I'm not sure where the broken link in communications is

regardless, I'll have my paperwork with me and completed so you guys can do another provisional for the event or whatnot for me

• National Staff

Definitely take a Car Classification form. Jon knows that you are approved to run in TT, so it shouldn't be a problem. National is checking on the status of your card. Now, I don't see you signed up for the Championships yet, though.

thanks!

I imagine you'll want the full stack of paperwork? (driver app & car classification)

Yes please. I printed spare forms last night until my printer cartridge was dry. Hopefully I have enough for everyone, or else VIR's xerox machine will be getting an additional workout this weekend.

Jon

Definitely take a Car Classification form. Jon knows that you are approved to run in TT, so it shouldn't be a problem. National is checking on the status of your card. Now, I don't see you signed up for the Championships yet, though.

When I have a spare $400 I'll sign up man.... this whole "just out of college and still broke" thing really sucks!

When I have a spare $400 I'll sign up man.... this whole "just out of college and still broke" thing really sucks!

Have you talked with Mastercard or Visa? They sponsor a bunch of us at these track events.

Have you talked with Mastercard or Visa? They sponsor a bunch of us at these track events.

I'd much rather pay cash, but Ill think about that as the deadline approaches

Hahaha I have those sponsors! And my newest one also, "American Express."

LOL,

Jon

If it makes you feel any better when I graduated I was in the same shape.

Now a number of years later I am still poor and broke but making 10 fold what I did when I graduated.

went well given crazy heat and massive storm fri night.

I ran a bunch of 1:40's flat friday ans sat we had tons of traffic and I left after first tt session.

i think only the gt3 ttr car was faster at 39's.

I was running new ra1's so car was slow by about 3 seconds from hoosierrs.

my copy of the results has ya at a 1:40.976 Chris and the GT3 ran a 1:39.109

I was just a little behind that with a 1:54.824

Sounds about right. My fastest laps are lap 3 to 4 on those street tires.

We got black flagged in that session for relaligning ourselves during the pace lap so they pulled us in to heat soak during my best lap (normally).

I ran only 1 1:39 all weekend though on Friday last session when it was cooling a bit so he would have gotten me anyway.

Now give me his dunlop slicks and watch out.

....for relaligning ourselves during the pace lap so they pulled us in....

Is that the same as passing under yellow?

Forest is faster than heck in the GT3. The fact you stuck within a second or so of him is commendable. At CMP in May, nobody had anything for him.

I discovered my alignment was way off after that event and got car aligned.

was running tow out in rear. no wonder car felt oversteer crazy.

I should be much better set now with car for nationals. also will be running brand new r6 hoosiers also which should be way better then these full tread toyo's.

I have to make sure I show the SE well in ttu for all us z06 guys.