FS: 1987 37ft, 300hp Diesel Pusher Motorhome

ledfoot2

I am selling my most prized tow vehicle. We are just not using it anymore. It is a Hawkins Motor Coach. In 1987, the owner paid over 150K for it. I use it to pull my 10,000lb, 30ft enclosed trailer. It will bury the needle at 85mph! Everything works great in it. It is on a Gillig bus chassis, so everything is super-heavy duty. It has airbag suspension, air brakes, air thottle, and air cruise control. You can run air tools off of the tank, I put a quick release cuppling on it. It has a queen bed, a dinnete that folds into a bed, and two couches that fold into beds. I took my wife and three kids (two in car seats) to races with me. They loved it. It has a generator with two a/c units that will freeze you out! I looked for a long time for this beast. If you need something that will pull anything you dare put behind it, and carry the family in comfort, either look at the 200-300,000 units, or try finding a good one like this.

It has a turbo charged, intercooled 10.4 liter Catapilar diesel, Allison Automatic, and a propane Onan generator. I hate to sell it, but we cannot justify not using it. It will be at Texas World Speedway this weekend at the NASA race if anyone wants to check it out.

I am asking 25k for it.

94711987_37ft_HMC_small-med.jpg

• 2 weeks later...