POC is running Spec class

Spec-944#70

The POC is making a new class for our cars. We can run the STS/TT in our own class and if we get 8 cars they'll give us our own class in the racing group. NASA Lic racers will be eligable to attend the POC Racers clinic (see me for details) in April. This adds more dates and venues for us to play in. You can now run your cars in class with NASA, PCA, and POC. Feature race at a major event soon?

Expanding our opportunities,

Eric

An important component of this effort is that it gives guys who presently own a 944 in the POC a chance to build cars to the fantastic 944-spec rules so that they can come race with us in NASA, too, on an even playing field. Everybody's equal in the $$ dept.

Yes, I'd like to hope we still support NASA on a first helped us basis. POC as with PCA provides some extra racing. As I mentioned before, a thanks to Bill Bodine for being instrumental in the openning of the class with POC. Be sure to say thanks next time you run into him or online.

Cheers,

Dylan.

While is nice to see POC intersted in us lets not forget about NASA and the about real toyo money for 2004.

For a 5+ car class Field

This is what you can get per RACE

1st = $150

2nd = $75

3rd = $35

This toyo tire money so you can use it for new race tires. Heck 4 wins earns you free tires especially since they lowerd the tire price to give you the rebate straight away.

Honestly guys, with running on limited budget this year every little thing counts. The potential for few tire bucks here and there puts the NASA event above the others.

The tire bucks are very cool! I will probably just do the HPDE on the 6th and 7th. (the 6th for sure), but can't wait to get into the mix of wheel to wheel.

Well, that:

Heck 4 wins earns you free tires especially since they lowerd the tire price to give you the rebate straight away.

works well for you Joe, but what about the rest of us? Maybe I could bribe you to let me win sometime so I could start accumulating bucks?

works well for you Joe, but what about the rest of us? Maybe I could bribe you to let me win sometime so I could start accumulating bucks?

Hmmm..... I'm sure we can find something OoS on Joe's car. I don't see "direct wired fan" anywhere in the rulebook! Oh and those new non-stock-colored lime green wheels on Tim's car - I hear they run cooler. We're gonna clean up.

Edited by Guest