ttc cars @ nationals

slink

now why would he do something like that i heard that those black p cars had to have those big a$$ bumper snubs reinstalled just think if you put your transponder on them it would be about 1-2 feet in front of the grille

damn, just missed being on the update

I'm not a TTC car, so it doesn't help ya tho :P

banning an S2000? Driver issue I hope, I was considering looking at those as my next track car....

• National Staff

banning an S2000? Driver issue I hope, I was considering looking at those as my next track car....

Ken, it was a joke. Slinkard has got to be the favorite going into this event with his S2000 after kicking bootie at Autobahn. I like being an underdog, though.

Ken, it was a joke. Slinkard has got to be the favorite going into this event with his S2000 after kicking bootie at Autobahn. I like being an underdog, though.

Im out of the loop over here on the Atlantic side of the world....

• Members

Im out of the loop over here on the Atlantic side of the world....

Dont worry, only the mad Dr. gets his own jokes. Im the funny one on the west coast! Ill translate his jokes at Nationals, dont worry, I gotcha back, yo!