Second TT Run Group at the Championships!!!!

Greg G.

• National Staff

I'm pleased to announce that we have split the TT group at the Championships into two run groups. Track time will remain the same as previously posted.

This now frees up some space for about 20 more TT drivers, or for a TT driver to run a second car in another class in the other run group without sacrificing any track time. Also, drivers can "Supersize" their event with the second run group for a discounted price of $299 for their second entry. I will waive the requirement of having previous events in that specific class for drivers that are supersizing. However, I still don't want to see drivers that are usually in TTF or TTE coming out to drive an 800 hp TTR car for the first time. Ok guys, no more procrastinating. Sign up now, or risk being put on a waiting list.

Edited by Guest

• National Staff
How will the classes be divided Greg?

(I am pleased to hear this btw!! )

I would like them to be divided into R,U,A,B and C,D,E,F to try to get the most clean laps before the rearmarkers get lapped. There is tentatively a different grouping than this listed, but I'm working on getting that fixed.

However, I still don't want to see drivers that are usually in TTF or TTE coming out to drive an 800 hp TTR car for the first time.

I agree, the last thing we need is a guy showing up new to Mid Ohio, with a new high horsepower TTR car, telling everyone in the morning meeting that he's just going to cruse around trying to break a motor in.

seems like you'd only be able to pick one class from the R,U,A,B group and one class from the C,D,E,F,G group

you could prep a TTF MR2 pretty cheap or rent something that would fit into C,D,E,F,G and run for fun