Thanks, Steve Raeder--TT Dinner Donation!

Greg G.

• National Staff

I'd like to send a big THANKS out to Steve Raeder (TTR) for donating $1000 toward the Time Trial Championships Friday night Dinner. This will allow us to offer a free catered dinner (and beer ) to all registered Time Trial drivers on Friday night at the track--no need to fight the crowds jamming the small restaurants in the area. We will be using the large, fully enclosed tent where we will be having the TT download meetings at for the dinner. This event will be for TT drivers, crew, and their families only. Unless we have addition donations from other benefactors or sponsors within the next few days (hint, hint), we will be offering addition meal tickets for sale on-line for crew and TT families by the end of the week. The cost will be $12 per ticket, and the registered TT driver must make the purchase on-line via the NASA Championships TT Dinner registration page link that will be sent to all drivers. Tickets must be purchased by Sept 5th so we have an accurate head count to give to the caterers. We will not be selling tickets after that date or at the track. The free meal ticket being offered to the drivers thanks to Steve's donation are non-transferable, and can only be used by the drivers themselves.

The tentative menu includes:

BBQ and Teriyaki Chicken Breasts,

Caesar Salad

Au-Gratin Potatos

Corn on the cob

Rolls/ butter

Brownies

Keg Beer and soft drinks

Thanks again, Steve

Edited by Guest

• Members
Awesome, thanks! I was worried I was going to have to do the cooking .

J

Uhh, you are!

We gotta eat the other 4 days!!!

Awesome, thanks! I was worried I was going to have to do the cooking .

J

Uhh, you are!

We gotta eat the other 4 days!!!

Shawn,

Remember Mindy and I are part of your crew