SUPERsize your Championship Event for $299

Greg G.

• National Staff

TT Drivers can now increase/double their track time at the Championships by running in both TT run groups. The easiest way to do this would be by having a second car at the event that is eligible for a class in the other run group (or borrowing/ sharing a car with another TT driver or racer). The current grouping of classes is R,U,A,and B together, and C,D,E,and F together. All participants "SUPERsizing" in TT must meet the prior TT event eligibility requirements. Racers with no prior NASA TT experience will not be allowed to SUPERsize into TT.

From the registration page:

Registered participants can choose a second race class for only $299! This means that if you are in HC, SM, etc. you can run in the new Performance Touring class or Time Trials for just another $299. Why tow all that way and not get your fill of Mid Ohio and all the action you can handle? SUPERsize your experience and turn up the FUN!

Simply sign up for your regular class for $425 and select a second class for only $299

Edited by Guest

Did you see my question elsewhere?

Can you run both TTR and TTU if you want is what I am asking.

Obviously I have well over 5 events.

• National Staff
Did you see my question elsewhere?

Can you run both TTR and TTU if you want is what I am asking.

Obviously I have well over 5 events.

They will be in the same run group, so it would not be optimal. Now, if you want to pay an extra $299, and run separate transponders depending on which class you are running in during a given session, I suppose it would be ok. But, you won't be getting any extra track time, and it is not permitted to run in two classes during any one session.