Adjustable end links...

Falcon

With Nationals approaching and Greg's request that we get all our modification questions answered before inspection, I'll pose this question now.

Adjustable end links for anti-sway bars are not specifically addressed under the SUSPENSION/BRAKES/CHASSIS section on the modification form and I need to know the ruling.

If we elect to install a different ant-roll bar and we use adjustable end links, do we only get charged the 2 points that go with S/B/C #9, or is there some interpretation of spring perch modification that comes into play and additional points are charged?

I'm not trying to read more into the mods than necessary, but I want to be clear on this issue.

As I would understand it, if you have a sway bar and/or endlinks front or rear on your car you would just take the +2. So you can have any bars front and rear or just individually take +2, If you just have the adjustable endlinks and no bars +2.

Greg G. ??????????

Falcon, that means that you need end-links and at minimum a front sway bar if you are going to play to win...............

Thanks for the above reply Greg G.

Falcon, that means that you need end-links and at minimum a front sway bar if you are going to play to win...............

Thanks for the above reply Greg G.

Yea, thanks Greg. Raft's intrepretation and mine were the same.

Raft, I've got just that, I wanted to make sure I had it pointed correctly.

Thanks.