944-spec vehicle log books kept in car?

Tim Comeau

I like this idea. What do you think? Can you drivers suggest a system/location that will keep them safe, dry, clean, etc. Some kind of durable, clear, document holder? Zip tied to the cage? Velcro'd to the passenger-side ceiling? Ideas? .

I'll see if we still have some heavy duty zip lock bags at work. We use them to hold doc inside our Call Centers. They have a hole punched in it allready so just zip tie it somewhere.

Eric

Timmy,

You need to cut down on the beer!! The hole is on the outside of the zipper so the doc's will stay dry and neat.

Eric

PS - My bud/student at the last STS is now hooked. He wants to get his STS Lic and start saving for a 944. That free adrenelin fix gets them everytime!!!

Hook, line, and sinker!

BUT, YOU need to slow down on the beer! It was Dilly who was worried about our logbooks not staying fresh cuz of the hole! And how'd you know I was drinkin' anyway? hic!...........

Just waiting on Glen to be ready for it. Soon Grasshopper, soon. Hey, want to earn yourself another steak dinner? It's going to the cage guy on Saturday, I'm just trying to figure out who to call for towing. If I'm gonna pay, it may as well be a buddy. So are you busy Sat morning?

I'm workin' like a mad man! I go to work, I leave and do Physical therapy, I then go home and do work work to make up for the hours missed for PT, then I get onto the car and work until 2 in the morning! Yowsa baby.

Oh you have it so tough Tim. I am knuckle deep in dirty greasy crappy crap! The sound deadening is a kick in the head! And the aircon a nightmare. But, it's done. Put a few things back together, vacuum half the weight of the car out and presto, off to the cage shop. Yowza!

Sound deadening (tar mats) needs a heat gun, then comes up like butter. A/C ain't that hard once you know the system.

BTW, I have big blisters from holding that vacuum cleaner wand all day. I have dish pan hands from the wet rags, getting that Button Willow dust out of everything. I am really sorry I filled your car with that dust. If I get that same dust all through the car like that again, I'm just going to remove the seat and harness and dunk the car in a swimming pool. Either that or sell it and start over!