Need a ride to Nationals?

Pat L.

Hey West Coast guys, if you haven't finalized travel arrangements, I am looking for a driving partner out to Ohio. If you don't mind doing a little driving (truck and trailer), it'll be a free ride out. Leaving Friday evening or Saturday morning, arriving Ohio mid day Monday the 11th.

Hey, gang. I'm looking for a navigator/driving partner to Mid-Ohio.

My plan is to leave SF Bay Area probably late morning or early afternoon of Wednesday Sept 6 in order to arrive M-O during the day Sunday Sept 10. Overnights will probably be truck stops (no "power driving" like Pat L apparently intends!).

Will be towing 18' trailer carrying Honda Civic with 26' Jamboree motorhome. Drives like a dream, but if you just want to ride along, that would be OK.

Thanks

Hey West Coast guys, if you haven't finalized travel arrangements, I am looking for a driving partner out to Ohio. If you don't mind doing a little driving (truck and trailer), it'll be a free ride out. Leaving Friday evening or Saturday morning, arriving Ohio mid day Monday the 11th.

Pat,

I can't be your driving partner because I have to drive myself. But if you want to Caravan to Mid-Ohio I'm game... I'm also driving by myself. I plan to leave Saturday Morning and trying to arrive in Ohio on Tuesday.

• National Staff

Pat, what route are you taking? I'm probably going to leave on Friday to get there Monday evening. Maybe we can caravan part of the way.

Yeah, Don and I are caravaning and the more the merrier. The only problem is I can't drive very fast with my parachute of a trailer so you guys will probably want to cruise a little faster. And I will be iron-man'ing it for the most part, stopping for big meals and possibly one night in a motel.