Instructor Repeats

Paisan

• Members

Is there a way to request the same instructor that you had the last time you ran an HPDE with a particular region? I had a great instructor @ VIR in Feb, and would love to get him again if he's going to Summit Point in June or July.

Also I didn't know his name either

-mike

Thanks for not describing me as "that old guy in the right seat." It was a joy riding with you at VIR, you progressed VERY well. I would surely volunteer to ride with you again, however, there are MANY qualified instructors out there and "in many advisors there is wisdom." Getting a different instructor can be quite beneficial to your driving progress. Each instructor has a unique perspective and style. I have benefitted over the years from many different instructors, and still look forward to rides with other instructors as well as "lead follow" games on track with better drivers than myself.

I have not yet registered for anything further out than this weekend at VIR North with the Alfa Club. I guess I better get on the stick and plan a little further ahead....

Charlie Guthrie

1987 BMW 325is