Nitto Comes Through with the Big Prizes!!!!

Greg G.

• National Staff

RICHMOND, CA, July 21, 2006- The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) is pleased to announce that Nitto Tire North America will provide a total of 32 Nitto NT01 tires, valued at up to $9000, to the top finishers in NASA Time Trial competition at the inaugural NASA Championship event at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on Sept 14th-17th, 2006.

Nitto Staff Engineer and promoter of this prize sponsorship, John Wu said, “We are excited to offer our newest D.O.T-Approved Competition Radial tires, the NT01, to the Inaugural NASA National Time Trial Champions. We have been following the regional NASA TT events, and have seen some amazing driving and lap times. We realized that the winners of the Championship event will be some of the finest drivers in the country, and we are confident that they will be pleased with the performance of the NT01’s they receive as prizes.â€

Edited by Guest

These tires are awesome. I ran them most of the season and they are better then RA-1's (about 2 seconds slower then Hoosiers though) and totally streetable.

I got 5,000 miles and 28 run sessions (30 minutes each) out of my set.