• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gbaker

• XAIX

• Bruce L.

• benny

Top Posters In This Topic

Then quit reading.

Regardless of what you meant by that statement, I'm still very interested in all of this. Yes, several points have been rehashed a couple of times, but, it's pretty important stuff, and it can be difficult to flush out the info.

Wow! You are actually still interested in THIS? Yeah, I could see how this has evolved into a truely technical, civilized conversation about the true merits of every device...

• Members
Then quit reading.

Regardless of what you meant by that statement, I'm still very interested in all of this. Yes, several points have been rehashed a couple of times, but, it's pretty important stuff, and it can be difficult to flush out the info.

Wow, ok, "Days of your Life" is on your local ABC network and is on in the afternoon.

This thread crossed over to the overdone drama zone about 15 pages ago. (and without all the bad acting!)

deceiving the public about your product's performance?

WHAT????

Howard

There you are, Howard. Glad you are back.

Now, have you found any videos demonstrating that the belts do not come off the dummy on the offset SFI test at Delphi? After all, hans claims belt slippage is not an issue when the belts are installed properly, so you should have a bucket full of them, right? To be complete about this we should examine the entire archive, but, personally, I'm willing to start with just one. If you cannot produce one, the reasonable observer will be forced to conclude that hans' comments on this matter have been, shall we say, deceptive.

HANS Performance Products does allow its employees to review crash test results, right?

• Members

WHAT????

Howard

There you are, Howard. Glad you are back.

HANS Performance Products does allow its employees to review crash test results, right?

OBJECTION!!! LEADING THE WITNESS!!!

Oh wait... wrong channel....

Greg, so it's come from SFI dislikes you and is stupid, to a conspiracy that everyone is keeping you out, now HANS is lying and has been for years. I'm not going there with you. Good luck and have a good life. See ya!

Howard

Do we need to put you two in timeout?

This is not the first time I've seen this sort of banter go back and forth between these two companies on a public forum... not by a long stretch.

If you guys want to engage in a personal battle on a public forum, I would suggest you purchase http://www.hansvsisaac.com or some variant thereof and carry it out there.

If we can have a reasonable discussion as to the merits and drawbacks of these systems, I'm all for it, but otherwise you two need to take it outside... of this forum.

As opposed to, say, deceiving the public about your product's performance?

As opposed to nothing. You are just flat out unprofessional. Your attitude and presentation are snarky, arrogant and immature. You practically descend to the level of name calling in a public forum. Your finger pointing and attempted goading of a competitor does nothing to enhance your image, let alone that of the product that you are supposedly promoting. I don't know exactly what your position is at Isaac, LLC, but I wonder if your employer knows what you're doing here. I find it hard to believe that they would be completely comfortable with how you represent them. You certainly aren't doing anything to encourage me to throw money in that direction.

C.

You are just flat out unprofessional. ....

....... I don't know exactly what your position is at Isaac, LLC, but ...

C.

Mr. Baker is the best that the huge multinational conglomerate (Isaac LLC) has to offer.

I'm sure he speaks for the whole company...

As opposed to, say, deceiving the public about your product's performance?

As opposed to nothing. You are just flat out unprofessional. Your attitude and presentation are snarky, arrogant and immature. You practically descend to the level of name calling in a public forum. Your finger pointing and attempted goading of a competitor does nothing to enhance your image, let alone that of the product that you are supposedly promoting. I don't know exactly what your position is at Isaac, LLC, but I wonder if your employer knows what you're doing here. I find it hard to believe that they would be completely comfortable with how you represent them. You certainly aren't doing anything to encourage me to throw money in that direction.

C.

I completely agree.

Grow up...

Howard,

Let's stick with the science, please. Again, have you found any evidence that the belts do not come off the dummy on the offset SFI test at Delphi?

Howard,

Let's stick with the science, please. Again, have you found any evidence that the belts do not come off the dummy on the offset SFI test at Delphi?

Apparently not.

• 4 weeks later...