TT Makes its mark at NASA National Championships

ptracer

First, congratulations to all the winners and participants on a spectacular competition. And next, congratulations and appreciation from all of us to Greg Greenbaum for the great job organizing and orchestrating a very complex event.....oh and, (I almost forgot) he also won TTC and PTC! Jeeze!!!!!! Guy must be Superman... Hope your trip home was safe Greg.

Our TT competitors really showed alot of class and style on and off the track last week. With a few rough spots, way too many slippery spots, and just a few bumps and bruises, we faired pretty well as a whole.

Really looking forward to seeing some photo site links posted on this forum....

Thanks to all for the fun and the great memories.

Jeff Diffenderfer

Saginaw, MI

Mazdaspeed MX-5 #142 Red

2nd Place TTC

i wouldn't want that much work!

here are some photos

US drift finals

s072.jpg

Slink after his hub let go

s048.jpg

My car during the warmup

s049.jpg

others

s618.jpg]

s563.jpg

s597.jpg

s681.jpg

links to more by group

http://www.allenskillicorn.com/Nationals_AI&FF.htm

http://www.allenskillicorn.com/Nationals_drift.htm

http://www.allenskillicorn.com/Nationals_GTS.htm

http://www.allenskillicorn.com/Nationals_TT.htm

Skillicorn and Driftenderfer...you guys made your "mark" alright....

Just kidding, sorry, couldn't resist. As always - was great sharing the track with everyone. I thought the time trials were great and I'm glad I could participate.

Later,

- Mark

• Members
Skillicorn and Driftenderfer...you guys made your "mark" alright....

Just kidding, sorry, couldn't resist. As always - was great sharing the track with everyone. I thought the time trials were great and I'm glad I could participate.

Later,

- Mark

Im glad I could punch a big hole in the air for you to slide thru!

And thanks for letting me play with your nipple ring, that was cool!!

i would like to thank every body that help me out. especially skippy in the ttd championship winning #13 HONDA S2000. and captian matt carlyle that pilots the ttc/ptc #26 corvette (500rwp ) that also offered me to let drive. that thing has so much power it kept blowing the power steering hose buzz & jerry for checking out places for me to call. congrats to david in ttb. wish i could raced with the ttc guys

i would like to thank every body that helped me out... wish i could've raced with the ttc guys.

you're definitely welcome jon. we certainly would have much rather had you out on the track to chase around than under your car all week -- even though it would have certainly cost me my little podium spot, but that's how it should have been anyway.

what's with the 500rwp comment anyway? did I miss something?

--> jerry

Vice-President of the S2000 Base Class of TTA for 2007 Committee

matt was going to let me drive his ttc corvette but before i could drive it i had to get it dyno tested, put on the scales, tech inspected and computer port covered. the 500 rwhp was just a joke he had it dyno tested last month and it dyno at 255 rwhp. thanks again mr president of the ttf base class s2000

Your welcome Slink. If only we could have pulled off the repair, dyno and scales in the 15 minutes they gave us............

BTW it was 950rwhp (+ or - 700)

It will be for sale soon...I'm looking for a TTC legal car with roughly 308whp and weghs 2750 lbs. (8.9 lb. per hp not bad)....sounds like an SRT4 is in my future.

Edited by Guest

MC,

I thought it was only 500ft/lbs of torque, not HP. The HP was only in the 400 range from what I remember.

How about the '84 911 TTE Base Class Chairman since we're all doing our marketing?