change to my #, no more 08...Joe/Tim

uberklasse

Dylan was trying to save me $$ by letting me use his 08. Since I had the car repainted, Dylan asked me if he could get the number back.

I checked the listing and see that 18 is still available. Could you put me in as 18 and move Dylan back to 08?

That's fine with me. We can just cut the digits and keep all the rest on there.

But there is probably nothing to cut, the car was totally re-painted. So we are assuming it's a whole new set of numbers for Jason and myself?

Jason,

Are you set on #18?

We have a 944 NA here in Az that was built a long time ago. Ran as #18. Owner sold it and now bought it back. Not quite spec legal, but is looking at getting in to 944 spec. Would probably use #18. I am not sure yet and I'd like to allow him to keep it as it is already painted on the car. I have not updated the list so he was not on there yet.

Unless you have you heart set on it let me contact that guy and see what he wants to do. Is that ok?

Sure, check with him. I told the guy that is doing the graphics work (Glen Uslan) that I am changing the number to 18, but I don't think he has done everything yet. I would like 18 though if he is wavering on joing the series