TTU 2003 Z06 For Sale;$29k, 22,000 miles, good track car

Red Tornado

Well car is for sale as I am getting the Rehagen Cobra Mustang some of you might have seen at the nationals.

Will be running American Iron next year and probably TTA as well with it so I will still be around.

The Z06 is mostly as it ran at nationals except since I ran hoosiers I had removed some parts for event but are back on car now.

2003 Z06- Electron Blue

22,000 miles, in very good shape and well maintained.

Mods from Stock

Power:

430rwhp and 387 trq.

Vararam intake, kooks coated headers, random tech cats, MTI custom cam, heavy duty timing chain, etc.. Stock catback exhuast so car is now very quite and idles nicely with definte lobe.

Suspension:

MTI custom sway bars, springs, and shocks, drm brake ducts and lgm spindle extensions, CCW 18x10 and 11 black center rims with Toyo RA1's mounted (nearly brand new).

Interior:

Billet Shifter, Kirk Rear Rollbar (solo1 legal) base plates welded on and rest of system bolt's to it for easy removal, Sparco Evo race seat on hardbay custom base (stock seat comes with car), sparco harness.

Car is in really nice shape.

Interior is cherry

Exterior has normal wear on front nose and windshied you would expect after some track days. Rear valance has small 2 inch crack due to exhaust coming lose and buring it.

Car comes with extra set of 18x11 and 12 CCW's with R6 hoosiers and Corsa ti catback race exahust with muffler kit as well as extra front pads and all rotors. All parts sold to buyer for $1k or sold seperately later.

Good deal and good car. Awesome color and look.

Will post pictures shortly but go to http://www.nasa-southeast.com website and look under time trial for picture.

I am sure some other pictures are floating around here somewhere.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...