Latest Fontana update! Biggest field ever?!

Tim Comeau

OK , SO HERE'S WHERE THE ROLE CALL WILL BE LISTED FOR FONTANA

1. Comeau #22 driving "The Convict" car in women's underwear!

2. Benbow #56 driving his new car

3. Yousko #57 driving the red "Heinz- 57" ketchup car

4. Wilberding #08 driving his black and yellow car

5. Spargo #16 driving his new car

6. Boles #25 driving the "Team Ghetto Boy" car.

7. Thompson #03 driving the Other "Team Ghetto Boy" car

8. Ray/Wright #69 driving their new white and blue car (my old car!)

9. Puddester #11 driving "Moby Dick."

10. Marguglio #62 driving the beautiful "Mobil One" car.

11. Rickard #83 driving the new yellow "Black Forest "car.

12. Reitman #99 driving his new car.

13. Gormley #44, who took 3rd in the PHX series for 2003!

14. Bernheim # 66 driving ?

15. Dement #10 driving?

16. Kane # 17 driving his gray car, again.

PLUS any other 944's we can get into the HPDE Groups!

If you don't have your racing license, you can enter in one of the HPDE (time trial) groups. The car doesn't have to be fully prepared for you to have a blast and hang out with us. You don't have to buy a set of TOYO TIRES for the HPDE entries. Just bring your 944 as is, preferably with the correct decals, and have fun. This is a great track and close to home!

How about some more PHX Group racers?

Edited by Guest

In the same day, I received and email stating that there where only three of us registered for Fontana and saw the above post of the highest turnout ever. Which is it?

Tim,

I will NOT be able to make it. I will try to come see the race on Sunday afternoon but that'll be the best I can do. Hope to see you guys Sunday. Have some good clean fun!!!

Eric

Tim,

I will NOT be able to make it. I will try to come see the race on Sunday afternoon but that'll be the best I can do. Hope to see you guys Sunday. Have some good clean fun!!!

Eric

Eric I may come with you Sunday if Jason doesn't drag me out?

YOU big Pu$$y's !!!! WHAT THE HELL!! you get all these guys from AZ to dice it up with you and then you puen out!!!

You need to embrace the team Ghetto Boy slogan "Work is for Suckers"

Jason

YOU big Pu$$y's !!!! WHAT THE HELL!! you get all these guys from AZ to dice it up with you and then you puen out!!!

You need to embrace the team Ghetto Boy slogan "Work is for Suckers"

Jason

Yeah, smack talk, ya big pussy!!! Now who we talkin' about? Anyone have a loaner vehicle for the event?

Geesh, I've been so focused on getting my new suspension installed and getting my annual inspection that I forgot to register! Got it done now

possibles?

Foley #59 driving his new white car

Steele # 86 driving the new "AUTOBAHN" car.

Any why havent these guys signed up?

Jason

Foley- back surgery too close to event.

Steele- car not ready.

Rickard- car not ready

next time.................

Got it! I hope you guys like GOOD beer!! Straight from Bavaria! Bring your own mug/glass cuz it's coming right out of the keg!

It should be busy. Like the WS race last summer we will be lumped into a catchall run group with 70+ cars ranging from GT3RS' to Spec Miata. Cant wait to get up on the high banks with those courteous miata drivers!

I'm going to try real hard to make watching the race on Sunday. It'll be close for me but I'll do my best!! Watch yourselves!! And keep it unbent.

Eric

It should be busy. Like the WS race last summer we will be lumped into a catchall run group with 70+ cars ranging from GT3RS' to Spec Miata. Cant wait to get up on the high banks with those courteous miata drivers!

Well Paul, Glenn and I really learned alot from that experience at Willow.

I ran with the Rosser GT3RS at Las Vegas. I really did not notice him around much since he was 20 seconds a lap faster.

Of course at CS the 944's should pull away from those pesky spec miata's on the banking.

Enjoy...

My Fiancee and I are having a "Garage Sale" this saturday. Anyone need a comforter or a dinner plate set?

(No sorry no 944 parts! )

Yep. Should be nice big groups on the track, which I thought was great fun. Remember guys, it was only one spec Miata butt head, Gary Bumps-a-lot-o. The other chic-car-Miata drivers were fine. On the banking, if you're slow, stay low. Don't forget to bring your best beer drinking glass!

OK guys, I'm leaving as soon as possible, Friday. Don't know when that will be. My cell phone is 619.994.0919. I'll try to secure parking for 12 cars right near the gas station.

I hope you all got the emailer from Ryan.

Bring your best beer drinking glass!

It'll be great to see you all again!

And then beat your slow asses!!