Do Records Set at Nationals Count?

GAC

I think they should.....

With the "best in the country" attending I wouldn't be surprised if there was a new record in every class.

Well, except TTF, those guys were slow....

- Mark

I think they should.....

With the "best in the country" attending I wouldn't be surprised if there was a new record in every class.

Well, except TTF, those guys were slow....

- Mark

Yeah, like ruulllly, ruulllly slow!

• Members
One thing good about TTE and TTF cars... Brake Pads last a long time. You don't need to use the brakes a lot. Brakes just slow you down anyways

Nice theory Ted!

One thing good about TTE and TTF cars... Brake Pads last a long time. You don't need to use the brakes a lot. Brakes just slow you down anyways

Nice theory Ted!

Hey, I'm easy on brakes... It's just the tires and shifters I'm hard on.

Didn't I leave the brakes nice a cool for you???

• Members

Pshhh, not youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

There is a certain TTE/F driver who will remain nameless and even tho its a total momentum car (what TTE or F car isnt?) uses the HELL out of his brakes...... hmm...

Yeah, your easy on the brakes Ted, you just use pit workers to stop the car!!

Hey did you get the data on that... How fast did I stop in the pit lane??? I totally lock the wheels on that one.

I also think I flat spotted the tires some...and I could have pick up a flat because I ran over his radio too.

Pshhh, not youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

There is a certain TTE/F driver who will remain nameless and even tho its a total momentum car (what TTE or F car isnt?) uses the HELL out of his brakes...... hmm...

Shawn, don't we ALL drive momentum cars???

As I said, don't we all drive momentum cars??? Maybe some makes/models are exempt from the laws of physics??? Maybe that's why I had to overpay for German engineering... they figured out how to skirt gravity and inertia!!! Neener Neener Neener on you, Shawn!

• Members
As I said, don't we all drive momentum cars??? Maybe some makes/models are exempt from the laws of physics??? Maybe that's why I had to overpay for German engineering... they figured out how to skirt gravity and inertia!!! Neener Neener Neener on you, Shawn!

Oh, getting serious on me huh, had to pull out the neener on me didja? Its ON!

Well, technically, we ALL do drive momentul cars. However, not everyone has realized or fully figured out how to use all their peak momentum into and thru the corners to maximize exit speed to the fullest.

You overpaid for noshing!! Zu haft ze best engineering ahuto on ze planet! Maybe thats why you passed the entire field in group F?

Momentul is only half of your equasion! I also bet your brakes were HOT too!!

There ya go, baby, we're all in momentum cars!!! And I don't feel bad if I over-brake into T1, even Randy Pobst leaves a little on the table through that one

BTW, the Borge Warner-manufactured Flux Capacitor created an opening in space/time which allowed me to skip most of the back straight, that's how I was able to lap some folks

• Members
There ya go, baby, we're all in momentum cars!!! And I don't feel bad if I over-brake into T1, even Randy Pobst leaves a little on the table through that one

Hmm, ive never seen YOU overbrake in T1. Never even seen you brake into T1!

And since you have the hp and flux cap to carry so much speed into T1, I can see you needing to brake hard enough to make the rotors glow!!

Besides, TTA National Champs need not reply.....

Edited by Guest

Hmm, ive never seen YOU overbrake in T1. Never even seen you brake into T1!

And since you have the hp and flux cap to carry so much speed into T1, I can see you needing to brake hard enough to make the rotors glow!!

Besides, TTA National Champs need not reply.....

I like how you put "glow" in red I think all SoCal'ers need not reply since we're all redcockulously slow and got brow-beaten by all those E. Coasters so badly

reference the Racing Smack Talk forum.

• Members
I like how you put "glow" in red I think all SoCal'ers need not reply since we're all redcockulously slow and got brow-beaten by all those E. Coasters so badly

reference the Racing Smack Talk forum.

Well, if that were the case, the socal boys would have not won anything in any class, right? Hmm, seem to see quite a few of those slow socal boys up on the podium, no?

What do I know......