Congratulations to VVC Champs

TexaST-1

I want to congratulate Thomas Glenn and James on their respective victories in VVCX and VVC1.

Glenn actually finished 1st overall in our run group, which is saying something. I had nothin' for him with my VVC2 C5. He was wicked fast

James, James, James, Shows up the moring of the race starts last and wins VVC1 outright. Good Driving.

Thanks Kevin!

It was great racing with you. I would say since you were basicly running a T1 car and turning the same times as the World Challenge cars you sure can drive!

Best of luck,

Tom

P.S. Go Horned Frogs!

Congrats....I have only 1 question. I failed to make the Nationals due to trailer mechanical failure. I did not get back on the road until Thursday. Missing the Manditory Wednesday Meeting, Since this was a manditory meeting & there were no phone numbers that i could find, and nothing was ever said about what would happen if the meeting was missed, i decided not to attend. Would i have been able to race with you all?

Yeah Congrats to everyone as well.

I sure wish that POS car of mine didn't act up!!! I had one problem after another...never went out for more then 2-3 laps before some other problem came up. But after it blew the PS hose in Sat's qualifying race and almost caught the car on fire I knew it was time to go home.

It seems like VVC had the most carnage. WIth Frank and James(well almost) not making it. And Stu's viper almost burning down...

Maybe next year Kevin will get the new class up and running and we will have a field like the AI boys.

Kevin...send Jim Pantas ( the director of the SE region) an email so he can start the new class at the beginning of the 2007 season.

I am working on it. I had a conference call with John and Shannon, our local region director, to workout some of the class philosophy. I am expecting good things.