C5 Corvette with trailer hitch. I have questions please.

kgibson79

My father in law has a C5 corvette and is looking into possibly putting a hitch for a small trailer on it. But he wants to see pictures of it first. I know someone in the TT or HPDE community has this. If you could please forward a couple of pictures to me I would greatly appreciate it. One with ball and one with the ball removed would be awesome. I know I saw a titanium colored TTA vette at nationals with this set up, but did not have my camera. Thank you very much. Please forward pictures to

[email protected]

Edited by Guest

My father in law has a C6 corvette and is looking into possibly putting a hitch for a small trailer on it. But he wants to see pictures of it first. I know someone in the TT or HPDE community has this. If you could please forward a couple of pictures to me I would greatly appreciate it. One with ball and one with the ball removed would be awesome. I know I saw a titanium colored TTA vette at nationals with this set up, but did not have my camera. Thank you very much. Please forward pictures to

[email protected]

I don't know if it'll make any difference to you, but that was a C5 'Vette, not a C6 that you saw at the nationals.