Cool Time Trials Nationals poster by Daniel Mainzer

Markus

Yeah, I know it's kind of cheesy to have a poster made when I only came in second, but I guess I couldn't resist. I mean, at least I beat Shawn Meze and that's worth some wall space if nothing else.

Here is a picture (proof size, original is much higher resolution):

105519914-M.jpg

The poster is 12x18 in size, he charges $85 for these (since it includes some customization with the artwork - obviously he'll put in your class, times, etc since I doubt anyone else wants a picture of me, maybe my Momma but who knows).

Daniel's website with NASA pictures: http://www.mainzerphoto.com/forsale/

His email: [email protected]

Note - for podium shots I used my own pix, if anyone else wants podium shots I have most of PT and TT on my website, look for "save photo" and you can download from there:

Later,

- Mark

• Members

Very cool, looks really good!!

I just want to know WHO you put in the car for your last run group session?? Cuz I know that wasnt YOU driving. Ive seen you drive, your not fast. Way to pull one out of your keester in the last session my brutha!

Well, next year ill bring out my own car and spank your fanny (while your wife watches) with it! (or not!)

Send me your poster Mark, ill sign it for you!

Yeah maybe I should take out the podium shots, not sure I want to have a picture of Shawn hanging in my basement, it might frighten small children or something....

And....stop thinking of my wife and spanking!

- Mark

• Members

And....stop thinking of my wife and spanking!

- Mark

Well, tell her to stop calling me and whispering into the phone, "spank me"!

ZING!!

Hanging that in the basement might keep any unwanted pests away! I wont even charge ya for the use of my likeness!