AZ Crew Rolling To Cali In The Morning...

mtbracr1

Glenn Gormley, Paul Bloomberg, Jason Boles and myself are heading to Fontana first thing in the morning. Looking forward to meeting all of you and a good weekend of racing. See you tomorrow,

-Tyler Thompson

What IS with these businesses that expect us to work for our money. I thought just looking good would be enough? Guess not, DOH!

Oh I do believe that "ghetto" motto. However, about the time my house payment, insurance, directv, electric, water, and about a million other bills come due, I realize that my dear employer does pay me pretty darn well to sit in front of a computer. So occasionally it behooves me to cater to their wishes.

However, that doesn't mean that I can't use the old "work-at-home" defense and then take off to CA a bit early. As long as the cell phone connects, I am available for work, right? Long live corporate america!

Edited by Guest

That sounds like a great plan. I'm glad that you are able to come as well. Just wrapped up all of the pre-race maintenance in the garage with the rain pouring. See you in Cali...

-Tyler

I hope you guys know you can't get into the pits until 5 PM! You can get an annual til 4 PM at the track.

Also, I want to gather the class and pit right in front of the gas station, next to the entrance road. You go through the arch, turn sharp right, then sharp right again. I'll have banners on the fence. My cell is 619.994.0919

Bummed I won't be there, but am getting my car fixed tommorrow. Hope to be out soon and can't wait to hear all the stories.

I might try to poke my head out there Sunday after watching my sister run in the marathon...

Jay,

I spoke with Jeff today and he is looking at heading out sunday, Eric may also make it so, you and I should shoot over to Eric perhaps Sunday and run out there?

Dylan.