E30 bottle caps with hoosiers 4x100

BMW2ner

just getting a feeler on a set of 5 bottle caps.

4 of them have hoosiers and one has a brand new goodyear (i think). I can verify that the 4 with hoosiers are strait but I never used the 5th so I can make any promises on that one.

the wheels are in good shape, nothing horribly bad and not mint either. just average

the hoosiers did great for me last season but i'm going to a 15 inch wheel for next year so i'm selling theses to offset the cost. The hoosiers have 1 very light season on them (a total of 16 auto-x laps) so they still have plenty of life and I expected another 2 full years out of them.

the reason this is a feeler is because I have no idea on what to ask for. make me a reasonable offer and i'll consider it. If you want i'll sell just the four so that shipping is cheaper. shipping will be from 43611. give me your zip and I will get a shipping quote

they are 205 55 14's

A3S04

I remember measuring the tire and it was more like a 255 then a 205. After some research I found out that that is normal for hoosiers