Last minute suggestions

roadracetransam

Currently there is +12 for changing suspension monting points, let it be 1 or 20 actual mounting points.

Could we separate the front and the back of the car:

+6 for changing front suspension mounting

+6 for changing back suspenson mounting

Since in most cars with full roll cages the back seat needs to be removed for instalation, could we make the removal of back seat like the dook gutting and NASCAR door bars? Make rear seat removal free with roll cage.

Cars equiped with torque converters -4.

Black cars -8.

OK, ignore #4.

Currently there is +12 for changing suspension monting points, let it be 1 or 20 actual mounting points.

Could we separate the front and the back of the car:

+6 for changing front suspension mounting

+6 for changing back suspenson mounting

Since in most cars with full roll cages the back seat needs to be removed for instalation, could we make the removal of back seat like the dook gutting and NASCAR door bars? Make rear seat removal free with roll cage.

Cars equiped with torque converters -4.

Black cars -8.

OK, ignore #4.

#2 makes sense to me, as i've removed the rear seat back, but not the bottom. The back needs to be modified and chopped up to still fit, when you can't squeeze back there anyways. But if i have to reinstall and mangle my rear seat back for -2, i may

I'd like to request an addition to the online calculator

minimum competition weight for your car

it would either be 99lbs below the official listing for that car or if you're using the Alt. Weight Method the weight should be easy to calculate.

this should clear up a bit of confusion and lessen the number of times Greg gets asked this about every single car that competes next year

• 3 weeks later...
it would either be 99lbs below the official listing for that car or if you're using the Alt. Weight Method the weight should be easy to calculate.
Alt method doesn't work like that this year.

If the OEM curb weight used for base classing purposes above in 6.3.2 (no driver, with fluids and fuel tank filled) minus actual vehicle minimum weight (with driver)* is greater than: 5 lbs +1, 20 lbs +2, 35 lbs +3, 50 lbs +4, (snip)…

*Actual vehicle minimum weight is the vehicle’s lightest weight with the driver and safety gear, during any competition session. Any driver/team who’s vehicle at impound does not meet the minimum weight that they have declared on their car classification sheet may be disqualified and

lose all accrued points for the season if the number of modification points based on the lighter actual weight puts the car in a higher competition class.

Tom