Five Toyo RA1s 205/60/13 mounted on 13" 4 x 100 rims

granracing

Five almost new Toyo RA1s 205/60/13 mounted on 13" 4 x 100 Honda OEM rims.

I originally bought these as an intermediate rain tire, but with the new Hoosier wet being the fastest in the rain, I've decided to sell these. The tires being sold are in excellent condition. As mentioned in the topic description, they were only used in one wet practice session - that's it. One of the five tires is brand new. A couple of the tires used in the practice session still have the stickers partially on it.

If you're looking for a great dry tire that will last long and are inexpensive, these are a great deal. The Toyo Proxes are the tires I and many others recommend for novices and people trying to get the most longevity out of their tires per dollar.

The cost for the 5 tires and rims is $350. The cost for new 205/60/13 Toyo Proxes totals $575 plus shipping plus mounting and balancing.

I'd prefer to sell the tires mounted on the rims and have the buyer pick them up. If you'd rather get just the tires for the same price, that's fine too. Tires can be picked-up in either Newington or Avon CT.

granracing AT sbcglobal DOT net or PM me here.