WCHC Race video

ITAIntegraLS

Well I didnt say please download it. did i? Well its your loss.

Whole race video from inside the car #78 H4 Integra Edik Stepanyan. NOV race at Buttonwillow Saturdays Race.This video will be up only for a few days so right click and save as.

its 259MB so it will take a while and 56K DIE.

http://webfiles.uci.edu/hstepany/RaceVideo/HCraceNOV2.avi

1 hour .....sorry can't do it!

Woo hoo! 12 minutes... download speed is about the only thing Comcast does right.

Let me know how you like the video JIM.

Thanx

Edo

Woo hoo! 12 minutes... download speed is about the only thing Comcast does right.

Yes I do. But its like im driving by myself. Didnt want to mess up the last race of the year for the guys that were fighting for the championship. And i was just having fun that weekend. So i took it easy and got 4th on sunday. I got 2nd in that video that is up now.

If you need sundays let me know i can digitize it.

Do you have a tape of the Sunday race from that weekend?

I was wondering about the Sunday video because I was taking pics at the Lost Hills track marshal station and I wanted to see if I would be visible in the video!

Also, it's been said that Andy Hope's car benefited from having squirrels in the engine bay. Did your car benefit from birds because I hear a "chirping" sound that sounds like it's coming from inside your car!

YEah I have bunch of BIrds in the car. I have birdpower not horsepower. . I think its the wind hitting the camera and makind noises.

I was wondering about the Sunday video because I was taking pics at the Lost Hills track marshal station and I wanted to see if I would be visible in the video!

Also, it's been said that Andy Hope's car benefited from having squirrels in the engine bay. Did your car benefit from birds because I hear a "chirping" sound that sounds like it's coming from inside your car!

same track but backwards plus star mazda turn .

it's asking for a password. is this the track config. we'll be running in April?