No race content - Looking for '86 Mustang GT stock parts

spangenb

Sorry for the non-race post, but a friend suggested I look here for some stock '86 Mustang GT parts left over from one of your race prep projects. I am looking for a complete wiring harness and various interior parts (gray or black preferred). Any help would be appreciated! I'm in Erie, PA.

Thanks for the bandwidth!

• 3 weeks later...

I have an '86 GT that I am stripping out for AI. It has a gray interior. I have the original front seats in my basement. All the trim is still in the car but I am getting ready to take it out. Let me know what you want. I will sell the parts cheap just to get them out of my basement.

Tom Schneidau

Depending on how close you are to me, I may want lots of stuff. Most of my interior is pretty beat. Door panels, rear hatch plastic, etc. I definitely need the map light, and the wiring harness is my top priority. Are you keeping the harness? What sort of condition is your interior in? I already have '98 GT seats in the car and some black carpet waiting to go in, so I don't need those.

Let me know!

I have an '86 GT that I am stripping out for AI. It has a gray interior. I have the original front seats in my basement. All the trim is still in the car but I am getting ready to take it out. Let me know what you want. I will sell the parts cheap just to get them out of my basement.

Tom Schneidau

Tom,

When are you planning on jumping into the mix? Hope to see you at Mid-Ohio this weekend!

Tom Schneidau;I am interested in some parts,sun visors,console lid,other;please call me 412 967 1600.Thank You....Jan McCoy

Mark,

He will definitely be at the Mid-Ohio event this weekend to check this out. Right now he is looking at the Beaverun school in June. As for me, I have plans to be in by the end of this year too. Watch out guys!! Girls race too!!

Jenny