ECHC count down to CMP!

kingrat

Only a few weeks to go!

A few notes and points:

1.) make sure your safety gear is not out of date! Its 2 years on the SFI belts AND window nets! I will have a limited supply of replacements at the track, but plan ahead. All Cars MUST receive a NASA Annual Tech and you MUST have a NASA license to compete. No exceptions!

2.) We will be checking rules compliance at CMP. while we wont be tearing cars down, we will want to look into various parts of the engine (spark plug hole, clutch cylinder aperature etc.) This will be done on a per car basis around the paddock. Im going to designate some technical adivsers to help me determine rules compliance. None of our findings will be made public, and any infractions will be noted in the vehicle log book. Come legal! If you aint sure now is the time to ask.

3.) Post race impound. after the races and qualifying I will direct some cars to the tech shed for impound for scaling etc.

4.) Tire contingency - make sure you have done all the paper work for your contingency. I'll sign off on Khumo and Hankook once the official results have been posted. All competitors need to designate their tire manufacturer as I plan to track this in the results.

5.) Out of region race results will not be counted until the half way mark of the season. It is the competitor's responsibility to provide me with the official results and designate which event(s) they are replacing.

Remember you can do as many as you want but only two race results may be substituted AND you still have to do 7 ECHC races to qualify for the championship. There is NO ECHC contingency for out of region races.

Alex

5.) Out of region race results will not be counted until the half way mark of the season.

Wha wha what? When did this change and why?

Matt

It changed because you still have to do 7 ECHC races to qualify for end of year, so they dont have any impact until mid season. I will accept submissions, but the official points wont carry them until mid season.

Alex.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I thought you meant that races that took place during the first half of the season wouldn't be able to transfer points at all. I understand now, thanks Alex.

Matt