Recommended Brake Pads for 1st HPDE?

geerookie

congratulations. got pics to post? i had to use some bendix pads on bendix rotators three weeks ago at Sebring and they started to fade on the 2nd lap and the brake dust was stifling.

Changed back to Hawk blues for the next weekend at Roebling with the same rotors and there was zero fade and almost no brakes dust. Unbelievable.

When you have a artic white car brake dust can be a real nightmare.

Good job Geerookie, welcome to greatest addiction/ disease/ cult of all time!!! Funny how a little thing that most sane/ normal/ boring people don't even think about can consume literally hours of thought.

Edited by Guest

Funny how a little thing that most sane/ normal/ boring don't even people think about can consume literally hours of thought.

...and money. It's worth it though.

Good job Geerookie, welcome to greatest addiction/ disease/ cult of all time!!! Funny how a little thing that most sane/ normal/ boring people don't even think about can consume literally hours of thought.

I'm glad work is only 3 days this week. I'm not going to get anything done anyway! All I can think about is how it feels to come into turn 1 at 120mph brake turn and hit the rumble strips then lay into the throttle all the way through the S's and then hard on the brakes into the Chicane. Next is figureing out how to hit my line through turn 9 EVERY time not randomly! Gotta Love that track!