Norcal June date

clock

There was talk this weekend about some Norcal cars going to Buttonwillow in June. GOTO:Racing is going already. Where are the other Norcal cars going to be in June?

Let's talk about this...

We're going to be wherever Brian and Donna are not. Then we might be able to get some points.

I'll chat with Mike and see what his take is for the month of June.

Hey Brian You better start letting others win once in a while. Or They will punt you off the track next time. I had my hands full myself this past weekend at Willow springs. But managed a win on sunday and second on saturday.

We're going to be wherever Brian and Donna are not. Then we might be able to get some points.

Hey Brian You better start letting others win once in a while. Or They will punt you off the track next time. I had my hands full myself this past weekend at Willow springs. But managed a win on sunday and second on saturday.

dont worrie... once I get out there he wont be winning anymore..

I checked mileage and Button Willow is a long haul for me, so I think I will be going to Fernley, about half the distance.

• Members

Unfortunetely I will not be making either event. I can't keep spending all the money I make on racing, eventually I have to pay my bills!

Unfortunetely I will not be making either event. I can't keep spending all the money I make on racing, eventually I have to pay my bills!

what are bills? i just get these red letters in the mail and this guy keeps calling me about them. I figure if I ignore him he will go away..

i look at this way.. pay PGE or a track day.. easy choise!

I checked mileage and Button Willow is a long haul for me, so I think I will be going to Fernley, about half the distance.

Cameron Park is a nice central location. It sucks that Santa Cruz is not . It's a 6.5 hour haul without traffic. Friday night traffic through the Bay Area is hell, so for tracks that far away, we have to take friday off. Not a popular option.

It looks like Brian is sitting this one out anyway. My dad is going to run the CRX next month for signoffs, and he is set on BW. So anyone I who wants to, be there. At least I can watch you guys and throw back some beers later.

The pics of the Reno Update don't impress me. There is the original section we drove(boring) + 3 turns and lots of long straights. While I agree that the long straights will make it VERY fast, and make the "esses" more interesting, I am not sure itis worth the desert heat and drive until they complete the "technical" aspects of the course.

http://209.15.129.106/RFR_Update/welcome_to_the_reno_fernley_race.htm

Yep, it just looks like a whole bunch of braking. I'll wait until next year.

Mike

GOTO:Racing

H4 Del Sol #to be decided

• 3 weeks later...

what are bills? i just get these red letters in the mail and this guy keeps calling me about them. I figure if I ignore him he will go away..

i look at this way.. pay PGE or a track day.. easy choise!

I wish my decisions were as easy as yours, Brian ! Let's see: track day or domestic harmony ? Hmmmmmm. Must they be mutually exclusive? Hmmmmm... Isn't there a saying about absence making the heart fonder ?

My wife can't seem to make up my mind: on the one hand, she says no more swoopty parts for my future H5 car until she gets her hot tub

, then after I come home from a day of getting my doors blown off by everyone she says I need more car ! Plus my girls ask me if my new hobby means I'll use up all their college money on track days and car parts!

If I could just get the whole family as interested in this as I am!

I will be taking GOTO Racings Acura Integra to Button Willow to run in HC4 for my first racing experience. Hopefully Chris will be along for moral support.

Well I will be going to Fernley if I get my engine back together, broke a rod bolt and sent the rod through the block, then the oil that got on the header caught on fire, so L/S was not nice to me, what am I saying this year has not been nice to me, 3 mech dnf's due to motor problems and none at all last year. Time to build a new motor. This happened on my 4th lap of my 1st practice session and the track was damp due to fog so I did not get a chance to check out my new Konis and spring rates.

Ron,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. All in all it sounds like it could've been worse. Hopefully you'll be able to have some fun at Fernley.

Derek

Ron,

hopefully you can make this event.

I was there the past weekend. This track is definitely 'hold on to your balls' kind of track. Willow Springs is no longer the fastest track in the west. T1 is balls out 125mph turn (esses).

Just got a used short block today so it should be no problem making the race, looking forward to a new track. I am going to get there on friday and test if all goes as planed. This time I want to pit with the rest of the H/C cars so let me know where to set up if I get there before everyone else. My friend Phil (the convert to the dark side) will probubly get there on thursday night so he can save us all a spot.

I will be taking GOTO Racings Acura Integra to Button Willow to run in HC4 for my first racing experience. Hopefully Chris will be along for moral support.

Awesome i would get to race with another DA again.

Ron,

if you want you can save a block for me and Mike Quan.

I'm not sure if we even gonna get a good turnout this time. How bout Tom Lepper?

Ron,

I'm not sure if we even gonna get a good turnout this time. How bout Tom Lepper?

Ron,

i am seriously considering comming to RFR instead of going to BTW, could you save a spot for me as well? I should be there late friday morning.

hopefully you guys will be easy on me since this will be my rookie race!

Steve

OK I will save a large area for all of us, and Steve I hope you decide to come to Fernely, that way I can race you with my rookie motor and suspension.

Ron,

Ron,

i am seriously considering comming to RFR instead of going to BTW, could you save a spot for me as well? I should be there late friday morning.

hopefully you guys will be easy on me since this will be my rookie race!

Steve

damn... do i have to come now too