Norcal June date

clock

i dont think I could even if i wanted to right now.. the car is all apart.. and $$ reasons.. but if evenone else is going ........

I will be taking GOTO Racings Acura Integra to Button Willow to run in HC4 for my first racing experience. Hopefully Chris will be along for moral support.

Good Luck!!!

Ok,

I'm not racinig at Fernley next weekend. My car was broken into last night and they stole my header, distributor, fluidyne radiator, throttle body, strut tower bar, and Hondata ECU!! Those F@#ks!!!

I have spare radiator, distributor and strut tower bar. But without header and ECU, I'm basically fucked. The Hondata, will be 3 days, and the header possibly longer. I don't know what to do with the throttle body.

DARN!!!!!!

Man that sucks Andre. Isn't your header an off the shelf unit? They should be able to get that to you in time. C'mon, Andre, you can do it. Make the race.

Ok,

I'm not racinig at Fernley next weekend. My car was broken into last night and they stole my header, distributor, fluidyne radiator, throttle body, strut tower bar, and Hondata ECU!! Those F@#ks!!!

I have spare radiator, distributor and strut tower bar. But without header and ECU, I'm basically foo-fiddily-diddily. The Hondata, will be 3 days, and the header possibly longer. I don't know what to do with the throttle body.

DARN!!!!!!

wow, that sucks! I cant stand people that think if they want it they can just take it...

I'm trying to make it. The fact that this week is a short week doesn't help.

I got most of the parts, the only thing missing is the throttle body. Anyone have ITR throttle body for sale at decent price?

I'm actually looking forward to Fenrley. Hasn't been there at all.

Be careful, don't go too far off track 'cause last I saw there were big rocks/small boulders that cars can hit. Of course, this was a couple years ago when the track first opened up.

good luck-

jmeris

#47 WC HC

Jon,

I was at Fernley 2 weeks ago and concur that if you go off, most likely you will damage the car. That weekend, we had 5 car damaged from going off.

OK I will save a large area for all of us, and Steve I hope you decide to come to Fernely, that way I can race you with my rookie motor and suspension.

Ron,

Would you be able to save me spot to (even tho i wont be racing HC) I should be there late friday night(if i can find a trailer)

I will just save a large area for all of us. If I get my motor back today I will be putting it in tonight and will head up to Fernley on thursday night so between Phil and I we should be able to save enough space for everyone.